Can Someone Please View All Of My AMVs? I have 14 or 15.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:20 pm

ps i know i signed my name wrong. Im tired.
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Postby OmniStrata » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:47 am

darn...
I'm not on broadband...
sorry, I'd love to opinionate your stuffs...

Even more so if you returned the favor...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

hmmm

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:59 pm

Well, im sure i can send you my small vids. i would also love to view any vids that you have made.
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Postby Sierra Lorna » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:40 am

If I review 5--or maybe more if I have something to say about them--of your videos, would you reveiw my 5 AMVs in return? I really like helping people with their videos, so I wouldn't mind leaving opinions on them at all.

I have AIM if you want to send me yours through that. I'm awake about the same hours that you mentioned.

Here's my e-mail address in case you need it: sierra_lorna@yahoo.ca.
Sierra Lorna

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange