Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: End Game 1:1

Post by Shui » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Yeah, I'm kinda rude.

Anyway - left you an OP on one of your earlier vids. (We do not have the same taste in music at all, tried 3 before I found one I could tolerate) :P
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Shui wrote:Yeah, I'm kinda rude.

Anyway - left you an OP on one of your earlier vids. (We do not have the same taste in music at all, tried 3 before I found one I could tolerate) :P
Which ones did you try?
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 pm

The Billboard, The Story Of A Stirling Apocalypse and Sugar Rush City
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Gallup
Org Profile

Post by Gallup » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Aleady left a review. Can you review my latest vid. The anime that I used is Magic Knight Rayearth. Also, please be as honest as you can. I am working on another video for this anime and want to make it even better than this one. Also, I have recently had issues with some of my vids, this one included, having skipping issues in media player from time to time. I have not yet pinpointed the problem yet and want to make sure that it is just my computer and not the video file itself. Anyhow, here is the link to my vid.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=197037

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:40 am

Gallup wrote:Aleady left a review. Can you review my latest vid. The anime that I used is Magic Knight Rayearth. Also, please be as honest as you can. I am working on another video for this anime and want to make it even better than this one. Also, I have recently had issues with some of my vids, this one included, having skipping issues in media player from time to time. I have not yet pinpointed the problem yet and want to make sure that it is just my computer and not the video file itself. Anyhow, here is the link to my vid.

Sure, will do.
Shui wrote:The Billboard, The Story Of A Stirling Apocalypse and Sugar Rush City
Awww. I really enjoyed making those too. Anywho, I've been really busy these past few days.

I'll get to both of you OP's when I get home from work tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:02 am

Gallup wrote:Aleady left a review. Can you review my latest vid. The anime that I used is Magic Knight Rayearth. Also, please be as honest as you can. I am working on another video for this anime and want to make it even better than this one. Also, I have recently had issues with some of my vids, this one included, having skipping issues in media player from time to time. I have not yet pinpointed the problem yet and want to make sure that it is just my computer and not the video file itself. Anyhow, here is the link to my vid.

downloading your video now. Should have the OP up soon. Again, SO SORRY it's taken so long. Life is hectic atm.
Shui wrote:I'm in. This Evening or Tomorrow you'll have an OP.

Downloading yours as well. Again, sorry it's taking so long.

Return to “Works in Progress”