New Youtube Outro?

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

AnimeMedia
Org Profile

New Youtube Outro?

Post by AnimeMedia » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 pm

This is my Youtube Outro and i'm trying to see if it's good or needs some fix. Thanks for stopping by. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMVM6Y-ZMQw

Outro Song: Logic - Beggin' (Feat. C Dot Castro)

seasons
Org Profile

Re: New Youtube Outro?

Post by seasons » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:07 am

I've never seen any need for these at all but this looks just fine.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:10 am

looks ugly as hell
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 am

They work for proper content creators. For AMVers they are honestly annoying. Most people make playlists with AMVs and nobody wants crazy long outros at the end of videos....unless its actually crazy cool and like a mini amv in it's own right.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:16 am

AceD wrote:They work for proper content creators. For AMVers they are honestly annoying. Most people make playlists with AMVs and nobody wants crazy long outros at the end of videos....unless its actually crazy cool and like a mini amv in it's own right.
That's why I've kinda stopped adding them for YT uploads.....
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:44 am

Ileia wrote:
AceD wrote:They work for proper content creators. For AMVers they are honestly annoying. Most people make playlists with AMVs and nobody wants crazy long outros at the end of videos....unless its actually crazy cool and like a mini amv in it's own right.
That's why I've kinda stopped adding them for YT uploads.....
Aside from the fact it's annoying, it affects the time retention stat with people clicking away to avoid seeing the outro after the amv ends. Most important stat for spreading a video :nose: . It's best to integrate credits and stuff into the amvs song at the end like how Madaraxd does in Demonic Dreams recently for example. Or just having nothing at all....that's if the person cares about giving their video the best possible chance to spread on youtube of course :bear: .

Return to “Works in Progress”