Need help Comparing Sending Freedom vs. Fairy Tail...

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

-MD
Org Profile

Re: Need help Comparing Sending Freedom vs. Fairy Tail...

Post by -MD » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:50 pm

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

For fuck's sake, you've been at this hobby for twelve years and you still can't figure out the basics for yourself. The rest of the world knew within several hours that the star rating system is just a bunch of hokey shit, but here you are in 20-fucking-14 still trying to figure out the difference between star ratings and your asshole.

If you had a god damn shred of self-awareness, you'd be able to figure out these things for yourself. Instead, you're begging for opinions on General AMV of all places, like the naked chump that you are. If you can't see the flaws and successes of each of your individual works, then you have no business being in any creative endeavor, much less a dying one that's being used as a flimsy substitute for your lack of a social life.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Don't listen to Inthesto. You're a creative genius. Haters gonna hate. Challenge him to an IC and show him what 12 years of experience can do.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 pm

inthesto wrote:For fuck's sake, you've been at this hobby for twelve years and you still can't figure out the basics for yourself. The rest of the world knew within several hours that the star rating system is just a bunch of hokey shit, but here you are in 20-fucking-14 still trying to figure out the difference between star ratings and your asshole.
I hate to interrupt your brilliant repartée, but I must point out that Gene never mentioned star scale ratings anywhere in either of his posts. Bashar was the first one to mention stars.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Scintilla wrote:I hate to interrupt your brilliant repartée, but I must point out that Gene never mentioned star scale ratings anywhere in either of his posts. Bashar was the first one to mention stars.
To be fair, people stopped giving ops long enough ago for "ratings" (plural) to really only mean one thing to me. If that wasn't the case, than I withdraw that portion of my statement and replace it with "damn, you're lucky to be getting ops no matter what they say."
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 pm

I never post this anywhere outside the AX thread but....
Spoiler :
drama :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Tsunami Jones wrote:Don't listen to Inthesto. You're a creative genius. Haters gonna hate. Challenge him to an IC and show him what 12 years of experience can do.
I will do this on the condition that the loser is permanently banned from this website
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Scintilla wrote: I hate to interrupt your brilliant repartée, but I must point out that Gene never mentioned star scale ratings anywhere in either of his posts. Bashar was the first one to mention stars.
If you're going to jump in to defend someone, do it like someone who has a shred of assertiveness and compassion instead of bringing in passive aggressive righteousness to the table. It's as shallow as the opening post.

Paura
Whatever it is, I didn't do it!
Org Profile

Post by Paura » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Okay opinion time :P

Freedom has a bit of internal sync, which works really well for it. That may be why they prefer it as well. On the other hand, Don't Mess With Fairy Tail has some nice beat/lyric sync. However, towards the middle of it, the color overlays and effects take away from the sync. I suspect the overlays may be why they say Freedom is better in terms of sync.

Rice
is a terrible mother
Org Profile

Post by Rice » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

It's obviously due to the fault in our stars

Return to “Works in Progress”