Little Stories- Monogatari Series 1:1

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Little Stories- Monogatari Series 1:1

Postby Ethikx » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:16 am

This is my first AMV, so I want to get some feedback for improvements. I have not uploaded to the site yet, as this is not the final version.
Song: Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
Anime: Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro, Monogatari Series: Second Season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXMQljWZNw

I am going to update it once the bluray for Monogatari: Second Season is available. Until then, I will be practicing editing to fix current problems with the video, such as:
- a few lip-sync problems
- smoothness of transitions
- lack of digital effects
- overlays/layering

Any thoughts/tips are greatly appreciated. I want to stockpile a list of changes/fixes to start preparing for. Link me to your posts so I can help you too ^_^
Made with Adobe Premiere
Ethikx

Return to Opinion Exchange