So, I don't have much experience with AMVs. I can call this one my third try
But it's the first where I started to play with the effects. I think it took me five months just to get the basics (mask, color correction, not horrendous transitions)
the anime is the slightly overused attack on titan
I'd like some criticism on what I have done so far. Tell me if you find mistakes/inconsistencies from a conceptual/technical point of view, even if it's just a detail.. I'm being obsessed with it XD
It should work as an intro of a 3 minutes action amv. I'd rather polish it well now, so that I can move on to the next sequence
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests