1:1 Naruto AMV Rock Lee opinions please?

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

1:1 Naruto AMV Rock Lee opinions please?

Postby Rika24 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 pm

ok, first off, it is a little old, but i am happy with it (i haven't been happy with an AMV i made since my very 1st one, the Kakashi one), but i want to get better. so any tips would be appreciated.

this was done in Windows Movie Maker which i no longer have access to due to me now owning a mac

anyways, i'd be happy to give an opinion on other people's videos in exchange ^_^
Rika24

Re: 1:1 Naruto AMV Rock Lee opinions please?

Postby blaksun » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:22 am

sins it is\woes a old one i think it only fare that i ask for an O.P on one off my old ones med in WMM :)

Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)
blaksun

Postby Rika24 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 pm

left an opinion, one question though... how do i view the opinion you left? never got an opinion before XD
Rika24

Postby Diegao » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 am

Rika24 wrote:left an opinion, one question though... how do i view the opinion you left? never got an opinion before XD

Go to the website > Editors menu on the left > Opinions Received
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
Diegao
Enjoy the music

Return to Opinion Exchange