Drop me some of yer links!!

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

shinto
Org Profile

Post by shinto » Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:58 pm

i think my file works now i have uploaded to a different server.

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/sienk70 ... "><u>Links Awakening</u></a>

thanx hitori
*Shinto*

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt like elerberries!! I fart in your general direction!" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail~

*Sephi the red nosed bad guy.
Had a very shiny nose..*

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:57 pm

Still taking requests? how about my new nightwish video? http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10208
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:08 pm

Souldrake wrote:Mine is only 5 megs? It shouldn't be... should be 31 megs... just tried DLing it and it said it was 31 MB...
mexicanjunior wrote: think James was talking about his vid thathe wants reviewed being 5MB. ^_^
Yup I was pointing to my video, sorry for the confusion... I think... :roll:

nailz1000 - Yup, until the 22nd so I can sit down and review the rest of the month. I will start another monthly review schedule in the next opinion exchange thread I start. I will have rules set down this time. 8)
ImageImage

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:46 pm

Well, I have downloaded and given a review to everyone who posted in this thread.... Except for Souldrake.

Souldrake - the video download is taking a long while to download. About 8 hours... :shock:

If for some odd reason I didn't review your video please tell me!! Also, if any one else wants a review or exchange, drop me a link to your video or videos....
I'll be more than happy to review them. 8) Deadline for reviews will be on the 22nd of August 2002.
ImageImage

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:51 pm

Souldrake - I finally got that video downloaded. It didn't take the whole 8 hours.. *wipes sweat from forehead* Yes, it finally downloaded and I got that review fired away.

Anyone else!? Did I miss any of you!? Drop me a link! 8)
ImageImage

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:10 pm

An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:55 pm

I all realy doesnt matter now my young fang....Hosting is like a hooker.....Its only good when it lasts..

kiddingchris
Org Profile

Post by kiddingchris » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:26 pm

im new, so if anyone wants to check out my AMVs, please check here, or for any others (not all of mine r online) ask me (including my kingdom hearts one) http://www.geocities.com/kiddingchris1/AMVS.html (my site)

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:56 pm

leathelanime wrote:I all realy doesnt matter now my young fang....Hosting is like a hooker.....Its only good when it lasts..
yep :(
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Return to “Works in Progress”