Stright up trade for the first 5 people...

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Anime2Envy
Org Profile

Post by Anime2Envy » Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:45 pm

After trying everything I could think of I found the problem...Damn PC-Cillen installed a fire wall on my computer without me knowing! yeah! It wasnt leting any traffic through. Sorry about the down time, but everthing is now good to go.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:38 pm

Painamation, I'll think about it. I've already got a list of reviews, and mine take a long time to write.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

painamation
Org Profile

Post by painamation » Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:03 pm

I'm just looking to make sure i'm making entertaining videos ,an opinion not a must i'm just tring to see if i'm at least improving I know I have alot to learn.Most of my videos are 65 megs but I put a smaller version on my web site for space reasons it really messed with my nemisis nightmare vid the worst.if you want to know the order I made them its 1st parasite eve 2nd nemisis nightmare 3rd brutal planet 4th superbeast eve 5th the dark ones 6th garnets pain.I need to put a video capture card in my pc I'm missing certain stuff I want to do.well i'm done boring everybody here sooo.........
Later
:twisted:painamation
Don't get mad Get EVIL!!!!

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:42 pm

Alrighty, mine is ready for your downloading pleasure.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=15097

I'll get your review to you here shortly...

Anime2Envy
Org Profile

Post by Anime2Envy » Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:48 pm

I was starting to think that you forgot about me Misty:-) Anyway I have your video downloaded and I will have your review up in a few days.

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:58 pm

Nah, I have an uncanny memory....once I memorized the 16 digit serial number off a half life CD in the store...

...then promptly burned my eyes with hot coals at my own insolence!

Not really but I don't forget much and how could I forget someone from Reynoldsburg? You have a Pontiac sponsored dragstrip nearby....

Anime2Envy
Org Profile

Post by Anime2Envy » Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:24 pm

You talking about National Trails? I know it well! I am there about every weekend. My dad is a pretty big into racing. He has a naturally aspired t-bird that has ran 8.50's. I have a V8 Ranger that runs 13's, and my litter sister has a 11 second t-bird. We just got back from the NMRA race in Florida, my dad won that race. If you can find next months "Drag News" we should be in there. :P

Anyway, this is way off topic, sorry about that.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:52 pm

Hey... you might want to fix your sig there. The BBcode is screwed up.

Copy and paste this...

[url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=15125]Project Shamanic Spell[/url

Just add a bracket at the very end.

:|
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Anime2Envy
Org Profile

Post by Anime2Envy » Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:58 pm

Thanks flint, I owe ya. I just put that in real quick and never checked it.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:24 am

Hey, no prob. Always glad to lend a helping hand... or somethin'. :?

Return to “Works in Progress”