(WIP) Metalheads

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

(WIP) Metalheads

Postby halex1316 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Looking for some ideas for transitions, and the few moments of dark space in the amv so far. Ignore the masking at 0:17, I'm going to fix that later.

Just looking for feedback on how I've done so far, what I should change, what you like, etc.

I want to do a compilation of all the original digidestined with their digimon, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to mask them into one flyby clip. Perhaps zooming past one to the other.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.mediafire.com/?vg4vrxllyk3u7w2
halex1316

Re: (WIP) Metalheads

Postby halex1316 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 pm

My plan for this amv was to make it a kind of action / fun tribute to digimon. I opened it with Digimon : The Movie because i had some nice ideas and footage to open with, and I wanted to transition it to some of the funny scenes from the original Digimon Adventures 1 Series.
halex1316

Return to Opinion Exchange