Hey, this is my first go at AMV'ing, so I need a lot of pointers... I used Adobe Premiere CS5 and Dream Theater's "Voices". I am looking for filter tips and general criticism. I know this probably isn't the best put together thing, but I am trying my hardest to really capture emotion above all things. I think the ending turned out very nice, but I am looking for a good effect for the snare/bass beats when the scenes transition. ALSO THE AUDIO MAY BE PRETTY LOUD, I'M NOT SURE.
Again, opinions, critisismsmsms and pointers! Without further ado...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAF9H0Qu ... e=youtu.be
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5zkemfmkzdnj4 ... Teaser.avi
I really like how the ending turned out, BUT MIND YOU, this is a 9 minute song, this is JUST for the first minute. It took me about 2 hours to get this done, I think that's pretty okay for a first timer. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:22 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests