Bring Me Closer | 1:1 Opinion Exchange~

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Bring Me Closer | 1:1 Opinion Exchange~

Postby SprinkleSprankles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am

Youtube: Stream

This is my latest video- something small and simple, dedicated to xFallenGeneration Studio, since I recently joined them~

I will give one opinion for everyone one I receive!

Thanks guys,

-Sprinkles
SprinkleSprankles

Re: Bring Me Closer | 1:1 Opinion Exchange~

Postby DazedTheory » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 am

I loved how well you set the mood and theme for this AMV. The song fits in with the scenes beautifully and the whole thing flows throughout really well. The effects aren't overused and the scenes are never dull and boring. I think you did a really great job on this one. :up:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=116268
DazedTheory

Postby SprinkleSprankles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 am

DazedTheory wrote:I loved how well you set the mood and theme for this AMV. The song fits in with the scenes beautifully and the whole thing flows throughout really well. The effects aren't overused and the scenes are never dull and boring. I think you did a really great job on this one. :up:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=116268

Thank you very much, my friend! I will go check out your video now! <3
SprinkleSprankles

Postby halex1316 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 am

I left my opinion on the video :) Well made, very nice atmosphere with this one.

halex1316

Return to Opinion Exchange