WIP 【AMV】 Madoka Magica 「Waiting For The End」 Want Opinions

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

WIP 【AMV】 Madoka Magica 「Waiting For The End」 Want Opinions

Postby MioDesu43 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 pm

This is my very first AMV and i feel it is SHITTY coz i use a LN song. I would like to receive opinions or maybe advice about the video i made.

(☞◕ヮ◕)☞ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMzKfBqzrSk

MioDesu43

Re: WIP 【AMV】 Madoka Magica 「Waiting For The End」 Want Opini

Postby _Pamplo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:38 pm

nice rythm :up: i like it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... L5O-RPpaRo check this out... first amv too xD... what do you think ?
_Pamplo

Postby DazedTheory » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:35 am

I thought the dynamics and flow were good, but it was kinda short and lacked a story. It always helps to put a theme in your AMV's and depending on what type of video you're making character development.Overall I thought it was well made and pretty good for a first AMV. :D

Oh and here's mine :) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=116268
DazedTheory

Postby Animated » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 am

A question out of curiosity: did you make any changes yourself on the framerate of the video? Or maybe, a request: Please upload the video on the .org, I wanna see some stuff myself :3 After all, to get opinions (org opinions, not comments...) you have to upload it here!

The video, as far as I saw, was nothing extraordinary, but quite... interesting, in a good way, dunno why!
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Return to Opinion Exchange