Want Opinion About my amv {Heart of courage}

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Uchihanosasuke
Org Profile

Want Opinion About my amv {Heart of courage}

Post by Uchihanosasuke » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:31 am

I would like to receive opinions about my newest amv Heart of courage

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=192012.

I know it's nothing special but i really did a hard work on the syncing.
So please i want your opinion.......(AND I DONT CARE IF THE COMMENT IS HARSH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)....I just need opinion.

:asd: :beer:

Miaka999
Org Profile

Re: Want Opinion About my amv {Heart of courage}

Post by Miaka999 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 am

I enjoyed watching it but however, there were parts where it was blurry. Another thing, it is melodramatic at the start and lovey/romantic at the end. It just kind of downplayed the song. The song is all about strength and its about power from within or at least that is what I felt. So the video started all right and the middle it was great, you got some fighting scenes and some action going on....then towards the end the guy and girl go into the night...I think it would have been better if this part was removed and replaced with some scene that you want to leave an impression on your audience. You started strong so end it with something stronger.

DazedTheory
Org Profile

Re: Want Opinion About my amv {Heart of courage}

Post by DazedTheory » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:32 pm

It was good, the beginning scenes didn't fit with the music they were way to dynamic. it would have been better to find some slower static scenes and then slowly move your way up as the music got harder. The editing was nice although I think you could be a bit more creative with the action scenes. Overall it was pretty good and I enjoyed it. 3/5 :)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=116268

Return to “Works in Progress”