I just finished up a beta amv and was hoping someone might take a look at it for me and critique it before I make my final changes and release it. I guess since it's for the most part finished it's more of a rough cut than a beta, but I figured why not give it a shot and see if anyone wouldn't mind taking a look at it.
Since it's longer than the average beta I went through and pulled up the time codes of the areas I'm most interested in having looked at, but if you're willing to critique it as a whole I'd be thankful.
Time Code notes:
Intro: Durarara!! Section at :01 to :03 any suggestions to replace, I don’t like it but couldn’t find anything else, would prefer it to be Durarara still with the three friends but maybe a better scene suggestion
FFVII: Section at 1:58 to 2:01 timing
Pumpkin Scissors section at 2:49 to 2:52 timing, and cut of the hands reaching for each other with the white background, do you find it disorienting.
Tokyo Majin Section at 3:08 to 3:13 (transitions between cuts in section and into the Code Geass section following.
ENDING from 3:36 to end- should it change, more anime, do you feel the ending works, any suggestions on what else I could do for it.
Here's the link to the video and thanks in advance to any help that anyone is willing to give me.
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests