Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:56 pm


DONE!
Kinetics wrote:Hi, so this is my second amv. Thanks for doing this!

DONE!

User avatar
varthshenon
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 pm
Status: Status
Location: Indonesia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby varthshenon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:41 am

Your last opinion really gives me a whole new thing to learn :D and sorry for the music :P

Anyway, my second AMV



I'm not quite confident in this one. There's not much stuffs in my head.
Image

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm

varthshenon wrote:Your last opinion really gives me a whole new thing to learn :D and sorry for the music :P

Anyway, my second AMV



I'm not quite confident in this one. There's not much stuffs in my head.


no stress, just glad you are open to discussion :)
DONE :o

User avatar
Pikapwn
Getting Pikapwn'd
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby Pikapwn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:36 pm



My first try at comedy. Thank you in advance!
Image

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Pikapwn wrote:

My first try at comedy. Thank you in advance!

DONE!

User avatar
plushieavenger
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 pm
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby plushieavenger » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Video: Wolf's Rain 2-1 (Preview)
Category: Drama, Serious
Anime: Wolf's Rain, Wolf's Rain OVA
Song: 2-1 (Polyfilla)
Artist: Imogen Heap
Creator: PlushieAvenger

This is an AMV I made several years ago. After taking a break from AMV making, learning some editing tricks, and getting more exposure to the community, I've decided to revive my hobby. I figured the best way to start would be to get some feedback on my old videos and see what I did and didn't do well, and plan out what I'll make next based on that.

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 pm

plushieavenger wrote:Video: Wolf's Rain 2-1 (Preview)
Category: Drama, Serious
Anime: Wolf's Rain, Wolf's Rain OVA
Song: 2-1 (Polyfilla)
Artist: Imogen Heap
Creator: PlushieAvenger

This is an AMV I made several years ago. After taking a break from AMV making, learning some editing tricks, and getting more exposure to the community, I've decided to revive my hobby. I figured the best way to start would be to get some feedback on my old videos and see what I did and didn't do well, and plan out what I'll make next based on that.


DONE!

User avatar
varthshenon
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 pm
Status: Status
Location: Indonesia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby varthshenon » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Image

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 am

varthshenon wrote:Another one hehe


DONE!

User avatar
varthshenon
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 pm
Status: Status
Location: Indonesia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby varthshenon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:39 am

JaddziaDax wrote:
varthshenon wrote:Another one hehe


DONE!


Thank you!

The next one will be a very slow paced AMV with idk might be romance or tragedy.
Sorry for troubling you :rofl: I'm still doing experiment and need a feedbacks. Will return the favor one day.
Image


User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 pm

varthshenon wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:
varthshenon wrote:Another one hehe


DONE!


Thank you!

The next one will be a very slow paced AMV with idk might be romance or tragedy.
Sorry for troubling you :rofl: I'm still doing experiment and need a feedbacks. Will return the favor one day.


Not sure exactly what your experiment is, but I try to be objective even when its a song/anime/style I don't like... in the end anything I write is just going to be my opinion though. ;)

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Get this FREE STUFF while it's hot! [STILL OPEN!]

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:19 pm

[key]Scarlet wrote:

Thank you very much again :D


DONE!




Return to “Opinion Exchange”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest