Just some Beta help?

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Just some Beta help?

Postby Grylvak » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm

[Tried going to #amv-review it was a wasteland in there.]

Just wondering if I could get some opinions on the video beta bellow. Any opinions are welcome as long as they are 100% truthful and honest. :sweat:

Video quality is not much of a factor, but I don't want it to be good enough to where you can notice what little FX i did at which points.

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy what little video I have. (Sorry if a YouTube link is not effective. Upon request I will upload to Sendspace for a better viewing experience.) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzfBEFdarVU
Grylvak

Re: Just some Beta help?

Postby zibbazabba905 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 pm

good flow
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy
zibbazabba905

Return to Opinion Exchange