I don't remember any thread like this and considering I just recently released an MEP which could need some more feedback, I felt like it would be about time. MEPs often lack serious opinions so I figured we could go ahead and change this!
I'll watch and op everything as long as there are at least 2 editors involved in the project.
(In case you haven't participated in any MEP, I'd OP a single amv of yours too, but I'd rather see this being mep-only)
I personally like to read and write detailed opinions, but do whatever floats your boat. But keep in mind that my opinion will looks similiar to the one you left. If it's only a few words, I'll only be doing a few words as well. If it's a track-by-track-review even mentioning things such as concept, coordination, compilation, transitions, etc. I'll be doing the same.
Looking forward to this!
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests