"You're going down" Kingdom Hearts - WIP

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

"You're going down" Kingdom Hearts - WIP

Postby Wandering Utlaga » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 am

This is a 39 second Beta of an amv I'm currently making, with Sony Vegas as my tool. Theres not really much I can say, only that its primarily going to be a lyric synch video.
One thing I would have liked to do is give it a sort of a rumble effect during the songs chorus during the bangs in the music, but theres nothing that really fits what I'm looking for in Sony Vegas' options, as far as I can tell. And my attempts at using keyframes to simulate tend to just look bad.
A thing to point out about the overlay effects: There are two atmospheres throughout the song, in some parts the beat is very stable, and in others the rythm goes mental.

HD option is available, though it doesn't make much difference.

Edit: Never mind, the videos finished.
Wandering Utlaga

Return to Opinion Exchange