Time For The "EPIC TRADE" Round 2!!!

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Time For The "EPIC TRADE" Round 2!!!

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 am

Well, to be perfectly honest, I forgot what I had named the original thread way back in the day, so again, here is how this works:

I will give an opinion to each person who submits to me a signature made by them for my newest upcoming video, Heaven's Faith 2.
However, there are a few perks to this as well.

Rules:

1. Each person can only submit 1 Signature.
2. After posting the signature you made, post a video below it that you wish for me to give an opinion on.

Now for the perks:

Should I choose your signature as the winning signature, I will give an opinion on 3 more of your videos of your choice. All you will have to do is post the videos you want me to give an opinion on in this thread after I have informed you that you had the winning signature.

The last time I did this, this thread went on for quite a while before I chose a winner. So, I wound up giving something like 30 some odd opinions. And they were well thought out ones. As will these ones be. As soon as a signature is posted with a video I will go straight to the video ASAP to give it a nice solid opinion. The video can be yours. Or it can be someone els's should you be in a charitable mood.

The reason why I do this, is because I do not have the technical know-how to use photoshop without someone sitting directly next to me telling me how to do this or that. Or without me sharing my screen with somebody who knows how as I do so.

Here is a description of the signature followed by pics for examples:

I like really shiny and bright colors. When I put a signature on, I like it to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye as well as when you see it, it's like: "BAM!! Here I Am!"

Here was last thread's winning signature:

Which was also made into a banner:

Here are some of the other signatures I received:

These were the only ones I managed to actually save and upload before my computer exploded a long while back ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some pics I think you should consider when making the sig, should you choose to do so:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a decent amount of anime going into the video but I decided to list these from the pictures above as references so you can know for sure what you can use in the signature that pertains to the video. Feel free to use any of these images. But, if you don't like any of them, find some others of the same sources and go from there. But you HAVE to make sure to centralize them around Mirror's Edge. As the AMV itself is a mix of 2D and 3D animation. Which should also be the emphasis for the signature.

And for those of you who don't know, the first 3 pics are from the new Anime called: [C] The Soul Of Money And Possibility Control

EPIC TRADE Round 2 will go on for as long as need be until I pick a solid winner. Also, one more thing. Included in the signature should be text with: "Heaven's Faith 2" and my username: "TwilightChrono" somewhere in there.

I hope this gets as good a response as the last one. Seeing as how I don't have the means to make my own signatures, I must rely on all my friends here at the org. <3 You all.

LET THE EPIC TRADE BEGIN!!

I look forward to seeing what kinds of ideas you guys can come up with for this one.

~T.C.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: Time For The "EPIC TRADE" Round 2!!!

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Awww, looks like no takers, so far. Well, it was worth a shot. I'll leave this open for another day or so to see if it picks up, if not, then I'll look elsewhere for a sig.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Return to “Works in Progress”