WIP - Beta for an OP

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

WIP - Beta for an OP

Postby irriadin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:04 pm

My second video is nearly finished, but I'd like to get some outside perspective on it. If you want to beta test my video, send me a PM or reply to this topic and I'll give you the link. Offer's done, thanks for all who beta tested my video. Once I get your feedback, I'll reciprocate for one of your videos.

Anyway, some info on the WIP:

Song: The Best It's Gonna Get by Celldweller
Genre: Action
Anime: Black Lagoon, Black Lagoon: Second Barrage, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
Spoilers: Yes
Violence Levels: I've already had to tone it down once! :awesome:

I'm interested in general impressions, flow, and quality of digital effects. Or anything else that you feel is noteworthy.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by irriadin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Re: WIP - Beta for an OP

Postby irriadin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 am

By the way, this offer is only good until the weekend, so if anyone else wants to get in on the beta-ing, do it soon! Also, this video kinda pushes the envelope as far as violence in contest-acceptable standards goes, so please don't watch if you are afraid of a little bit of bone-crunching and/or head-exploding violence. :wink:
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Return to Opinion Exchange