1:1 Trying hand at AMVs

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

1:1 Trying hand at AMVs

Postby Koontzie » Thu May 26, 2011 1:59 pm

I made this for a Directing class as an assignment to show another artform and incorporate directing. This was originally made as 4 amv's spanning the entire series. I was hoping to inspire classmates to give anime a chance.

This is the best one of the four. Let me know if I really should just cut out the beginining, and Id love some feedback on the actuall amv part. I got a 1 star that I thought was uncalled for... so I need some cheering up lol I worked really hard on it.

Of course I will gladly give opinions on anyone elses :)

Koontzie

Re: 1:1 Trying hand at AMVs

Postby irriadin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 am

Left you an OP. You don't need to return the favor, consider it a freebie :awesome:
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Return to Opinion Exchange