2:1 WIP Naruto beta. opinion exchange

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

2:1 WIP Naruto beta. opinion exchange

Postby Lithion » Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41NYYVN4

tell me what you think, im going for more of a storyline approach i think i need more effects but im not sure where i need them and what to change. post your feedback here and your 2 vids you want critiqued and ill get to them when i can. ive been working 15 hour work days so i can only do soo much. ill give an opinion about how big you give mine so if you give a 2 page super awesome and helpfull judgement ill try and do the same, but if you give me a "pretty good i liked the song' then ill give you 1 sentence in return haha.
Lithion

Return to Opinion Exchange