Hisagi Is My Cinema

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Hisagi Is My Cinema

Postby Nearvoush » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 pm

My first aMV in quite a while, opinions are appreciated. :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDwjhTk9Euk&hd=1
Nearvoush

Re: Hisagi Is My Cinema

Postby steelbaz » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:16 am

Editing was pretty good, the song was not. You also couldn't keep pace with the song in a few different places. The few times the song really picked up with a rapid beat, the video did not, just kind of sat there.
steelbaz

Postby Nearvoush » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 pm

steelbaz wrote:Editing was pretty good, the song was not. You also couldn't keep pace with the song in a few different places. The few times the song really picked up with a rapid beat, the video did not, just kind of sat there.

Thanks for the opinion, I'll try to work on that. :D I never really thought about that before too. o.o

Merci. :D
Nearvoush

Postby steelbaz » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm

All good, you clearly have the skills and ability to do it, just gotta pay attention to when the song gets ultra fast tempo.
Looking forward to seeing more of your vids!
steelbaz

Return to Opinion Exchange