Mah First AMV -- Naruto: Lee v Gaara -- Opinions Wanted!

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Mah First AMV -- Naruto: Lee v Gaara -- Opinions Wanted!

Postby Monopolyy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:46 am

I've been watching anime for a few years now and finally thought I'd start learning to make AMV's....very different from editing live footage!

Anyways, I got to work tonight and banged out a little bit, there aren't too many wow effects or anything at the moment, just basic Vegas stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI1CrkEytVc

Any construtive feedback is apprecieated :D
Monopolyy

Re: Mah First AMV -- Naruto: Lee v Gaara -- Opinions Wanted!

Postby steelbaz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Video is private~
steelbaz

Postby Monopolyy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

ahh so it is, fixed it!
Monopolyy

Postby steelbaz » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

You gotta use the pan/crop feature and zoom in, to get rid of those subs. You can also use programs like WinX HD Video Converter to turn your .mkv or whatever format files into AVI's. It will drop the fansubs on conversion unless they are Hard coded/Hard subs.
steelbaz

Return to Opinion Exchange