1:1 Opinion Exchange

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

1:1 Opinion Exchange

Postby SkyandSkye » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Ok, a little backstory on this AMV I guess would make sense.
This is not my first AMV, although it is the first I've uploaded to the org, but it is only the second AMV that I've uploaded to any site in general.
I have made quite a few AMVs but never found it necessary to upload for the viewing public, until one of my friends brought up the idea to me, and have still only upload two of my AMVs to-date as mentioned before.

To tell you the truth I really don't like the song I used in this AMV (I'm more of a heavy metal person), but meh lol.

Hope you like it and will leave you an opinion on a video of your choice.
Thanks in advance.
SkyandSkye

Re: 1:1 Opinion Exchange

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Enjoy >D
Your op will be up by today :3
Thanks!
Chained(E)Studio

Re: 1:1 Opinion Exchange

Postby SkyandSkye » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Your OP is up.
SkyandSkye