My second AMV, need opinions and help on some things.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

My second AMV, need opinions and help on some things.

Postby Defturk » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 pm

This is pretty much my first, its been a couple years since i made my last one. Its not that great because i had to convert every video from MKV into AVI files to use them with windows movie maker with took like 15 minutes a piece. Couldnt figure out how to get rid of the subs either, if anyone knows help would be appreciated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVK3ji-tHU&feature=feedu

All feedback appreciated.

Also, this is my 2nd post of this cause i noticed my first one didnt post. Dunno if it has to be approved but if so, please delete this one.
Defturk

Return to Opinion Exchange