Stealing FC's Ops For Art Idea

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Stealing FC's Ops For Art Idea

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm

No attempt to be original at all here, just want to see If I can get in on what's apparently a successful idea.

I'm giving away ops for posters / sig-banners for my last video, , because I never got around to making any and my skills aren't up to par.

I'll give 2 ops for the banner, 3 for the poster. You can even save them for later if you want. *offer only valid if I choose yours - if I feel you put a lot of effort into it, I'll give you one OP anyways for trying*

All art exchanges should be done through PM. Also, PM me if you want any footage assets as bases or want to discuss design or anything.

Gee, I hope this works: :uhoh:
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Stealing FC's Ops For Art Idea

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 pm

:awesome: - Ok, this is done... pink haze made me some awesomeness.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Return to Opinion Exchange