Opinions - Gundam Unicorn - This is War - 30 Seconds

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
Chiuy
Org Profile

Opinions - Gundam Unicorn - This is War - 30 Seconds

Postby Chiuy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm not so sure where I should post this, I'm sort of new... even though I've been registered here for awhile, I just never had a chance to actually make an AMV.
This is my second attempt at an AMV. I know that there are some errors in it and I think I sort of rushed it on the last 15 seconds, and the framing at the end, the screen gets smaller because I forgot to actually enlarged it back to 1080 size screen when I exported it.
But beside that... please enjoyed and comment please.

Chiuy AMVideo Productions Presents...

Gundam Unicorn
This is War
30 Seconds to Mars

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtxTJfcaX8

Note: Please do watch it on at least 720 or 1080p resolution. Let it load for 30+ seconds before playing, depending on the connection speed and it should play it all the way through without stopping.

Thank you!

Return to “Opinion Exchange”