First Works.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

First Works.

Postby Shadow0101 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 am

[vidlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEyOFGDAgFs[/vidlink]

as i first got into editing, i was limited in knowledge and used WMM. After gaining some knowledge and experience in this subject (for wut its worth lol), i tried using a more advanced program. And this video above is the result. ofc any opinions are welcome, however if u think its bad, id like to hear why you think so and how i can improve as referance for future works.

its my first time using Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects.

Thanks and hope u enjoy it~
Shadow
Shadow0101

Re: First Works.

Postby Shadow0101 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEyOFGDAgFs

ew wrong script D: fixed link here^
Shadow
Shadow0101

Postby Kaream » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 am

lol this is cute.
Kaream

Postby Shadow0101 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:11 am

ikr -noob at work- i realize now. You can ignore this thread. Instead work ur way over to the announcement thread to find the proper topic. :/
Shadow
Shadow0101

Return to Opinion Exchange