Free Opinions

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

ranmaman
Org Profile

Re: Free Opinions

Post by ranmaman » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 am

hey, been a while since i left my last request for an op XD

but when/if you got time - i wouldn't mind some feed back on a couple more :)

first my Latest vid a trailer parody:

and the 2nd one i posted last month also a parody but of the final stage of the DS game Elite Beat Agents:

advent87
Org Profile

Post by advent87 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 pm

I know I posted a reply to review my amv but just to let you know the name The Rose and thre Leaf was changed from blossoming rose. but here is the info again:

Video: The Rose and thre Leaf
Category: Action, Character Profile, Drama, Serious
Anime: Naruto
Song: Desert Rose
Artist: Sting
Creator: advent87

Let me know what you think

And Thanks again

Davis 51
Org Profile

Post by Davis 51 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Just whenever you have time. :)
Under The Box Productions is my studio.
My youtube page is: http://www.youtube.com/user/UnderTheBoxProduct

pillsbury15
Org Profile

Post by pillsbury15 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Tried to keep in mind much that you didn't like from my past entries ... so tell me what you think ... whenever you have time

HalOfBorg
Org Profile

Post by HalOfBorg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 pm

How about my latest comedy? Enjoy.

Help HalOfBorg fight his cancer - http://www.gofundme.com/21ygdk

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

James Blond
Org Profile

Post by James Blond » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm

I'd love to know what you think of my latest video...

Thanks!

[Black-Ops]
Org Profile

Post by [Black-Ops] » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:23 am

Well just a Collab that a mate of mine and I started up. for a Battle with two Other Editors.
Collab battle idea was made about a month or so ago. We didn't get ourselves started till about last week. Now our video is Finished I am uploading it.

Video by:
TheMoleski and BlackOperationz
Awesome Sauce Studios and Lazy Workz Studios

Direct Download: Widescreen Version
Local Download: 4x3 (I think That's the Size D:) Version Usually the one Everyone Asks For)

Not to sure what you will think. But wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say about it

LeX
Org Profile

Post by LeX » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 pm

DistantStar
Org Profile

Post by DistantStar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Video: [DSP] Neoin - Dream Beta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJY5Un26Qo4
Category: Suspense
Anime: Neoin
Song: Mind Heist
Artist: Zack Hemsey
Creator: Distant Star Production

This is my first AMV in close to a year. While its been along time, I feel I can still do pretty good, But I would like some open opinions on it. Also its not quite finished yet, but I should be finished shortly.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 am

First and foremost I wanna say that I apologize to those of you who may have wanted an OP before a month wuz over from the date you posted LOL, havent dropped an OP for anyone since early October due to me being busy with life outside the org and YT. Including college, work, and my social life I took a vacation with my people in late October to Universal Studios and Island Of Adventure in Florida, busy with the Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays, finished a 2 year long amv early this month, played some newly released and epic video games, finished my parts for a few collabs, and re-rendered and re-uploaded my amvs from #s 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28 since my previous rendering software made the footages from every single one of them slightly out of sync from the tracks they each belonged to by 3 seconds. And I just found out in mid-October after watching one of them :shock:

One of the days in December of last year I reformatted each of these amvs except #28 since I didn't make it at the time in 1280x720 and took their previous versions down for some stupid-ass reason and uploaded them all on the same day. After I saw that one amv in mid-October that wuz outta sync I checked the rest that I uploaded on the same day and they all had the same problem, I used the same rendering software for #28 when I finished it in March of this year so I wuz mind-fucked for a good 17 minutes when I found out that over half of the amvs I uploaded on the org were slightly off sync :evil: You can't tell unless you pay real close attention but they were still slightly off sync from the original versions to me so when I realized what happened I just had to do work. They're in 640x480 size now and in smaller file sizes so if you downloaded any of these amvs before December 22nd 2010 chances are they were slightly off sync if you noticed it or did not, they are now corrected synced versions ready for download. Gonna make this same notice in the description box of a beta imma upload on YT on New Year's Day and gonna post this same notice on my org page.

Anyway, I just dropped my OPs for every single one of you dating back to October 12th. Knew beforehand it would take up alotta time OP'ing everyone's amvs and I did not want to post one person's OP on a day and not another's for like a week so I decided to do em all on one day. Some of these amvs I've watched when they were posted and made my OP at the same time but I held back on posting it due to what I said in my previous statement. And like I always do I take my time measuring each amv I watch so I can give the best review as possible which is another factor of why it took so long. This is gonna sound corny but I wanted to at least finish them all before Christmas as a sorta early Christmas present so Merry Christmas :bzz2:

Keep em coming with the amvs you want me to OP on and imma try to get my OPs for them out at least 2 weeks from the date they are posted on, I like to help others with their vids both here and on YT and I like to get my opinions out as soon as possible. Can't believe I've OP'ed on over 100 amvs on the org since I started giving free OPs in May:lol:
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Return to “Works in Progress”