Opinions for All [Paused for Now]

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Re: Opinions for All

Postby ZombieN4tion » Wed May 28, 2014 6:16 am

ZombieN4tion

Postby Domius » Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Domius

Postby YusukeAMV » Wed May 28, 2014 2:01 pm

YusukeAMV

Postby animefreak00007 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:23 pm

I just finished up a new amv myself and would love to get some feedback on it if you have time to take a look at it.

thanks in advance
animefreak00007

Postby Blitz Ryke » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:06 am

Blitz Ryke

Postby knage » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 am

knage

Postby AngelDragoon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Okay, first off, I apologize to those I haven't gotten to yet, (especially macchinainterna...who's been waiting a month to get something. D: ). I'm never usually this delayed on doing anything, but with a con coming up this weekend and work driving me crazy for the past month it's been hard to find time to do anything. I will, however, be getting to all the videos posted above this either this week or next week.

Secondly, until I get what's been posted done, I'm just going to put a pause on reviews for now. e__e;; I don't want things to snowball anymore than they have, only to have something come up and end up disappointing someone with a lack-luster review. :(

Keep on editing, guys. :beer: :amv:
AngelDragoon

Rudi Schubert

Postby rudischubert » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 am

Please suggest more post about this interesting topic. I got great ideas after reading this chat.
rudischubert

Postby macchinainterna » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:Okay, first off, I apologize to those I haven't gotten to yet, (especially macchinainterna...who's been waiting a month to get something. D: ). I'm never usually this delayed on doing anything, but with a con coming up this weekend and work driving me crazy for the past month it's been hard to find time to do anything. I will, however, be getting to all the videos posted above this either this week or next week.

Secondly, until I get what's been posted done, I'm just going to put a pause on reviews for now. e__e;; I don't want things to snowball anymore than they have, only to have something come up and end up disappointing someone with a lack-luster review. :(

Keep on editing, guys. :beer: :amv:

No apology needed, except from me for responding to this so late. People get busy and plans change all the time. I'm in no hurry for a review. If and when you do have the time to take a look at what I've made and offer some feedback, then I'll appreciate it regardless of when it comes around. Thanks for at least taking the time to let us know what's come up with your time. :taco:
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange