Best First Video

This forum is for the promotion of videos for the 2008 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewer’s Choice Awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.

Postby Athena » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Douggie wrote:[vidid=152423]

I gotta hand it, the is the best first time video I've seen.. ever! blabbler did a good job in creating this short, but stylish video!


x2

It was my vote for an #amv-review session at one point, iirc.
Image
User avatar
Athena
I ♥ the 80's
 
Joined: 02 Mar 2001
Location: Japan
Status: Sad Girl on Mac

Postby - Kael » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:46 am

Kevmaster wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:[vidid=142273]


sooooooo x2 on that.

Same to me.


And I would like quote also Dream's Odyssey by Kenzuka. Not perfect, but very interesting first video :
[vidid=146981]
Image
Image
User avatar
- Kael
 
Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Location: Montpellier France

Postby masterGT » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:14 am

Bauzi wrote:I can´t think of many good and first amvs. There is only one that I remeber with pleasure:
[vidid=152455]
Of course there are flaws, but overall I was really surprised and the mood really got me. :up:

I think the same about this one! x2
User avatar
masterGT
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Location: The Inner Universe

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm

this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan
Image Image
Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
User avatar
Rider4Z
Pirate King
 
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Location: Your pants
Status: ppbbbbbbbbbb~

Postby CrackTheSky » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Rider4Z wrote:this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan

You know Rider, you can fill all that video info in by simply using the vidid tag...
User avatar
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls
 
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Status: Probably not editing.

Postby NightHawk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Rider4Z wrote:this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan
x2
User avatar
NightHawk
 
Joined: 13 Sep 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA

Postby Rider4Z » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan

You know Rider, you can fill all that video info in by simply using the vidid tag...

the whathuh? .... oh wait, i see it :oops: that'll come in handy lol
Image Image
Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
User avatar
Rider4Z
Pirate King
 
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Location: Your pants
Status: ppbbbbbbbbbb~

Postby Falconone » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:43 am

masterGT wrote:
Bauzi wrote:I can´t think of many good and first amvs. There is only one that I remeber with pleasure:
[vidid=152455]
Of course there are flaws, but overall I was really surprised and the mood really got me. :up:

I think the same about this one! x2

also here i like it
Image
User avatar
Falconone
get the Punch
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2004
Location: Passau, Germany
Status: the Time of AMVs ends... or not?

Postby Scott Green » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 am

Falconone wrote:
masterGT wrote:
Bauzi wrote:I can´t think of many good and first amvs. There is only one that I remeber with pleasure:
[vidid=152455]
Of course there are flaws, but overall I was really surprised and the mood really got me. :up:

I think the same about this one! x2

also here i like it
x4 quoted for truth
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:09 am

NightlHlawk wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan
x2


x4
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:10 am

Kazemon15 wrote:
NightlHlawk wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan
x2


x4


Opp meant 3...I should really go to bed now. XD
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:53 am

Douggie wrote:[vidid=152423]

I gotta hand it, the is the best first time video I've seen.. ever! blabbler did a good job in creating this short, but stylish video!

x3, no doubt about it.
User avatar
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls
 
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Status: Probably not editing.

Postby ZaCloud » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:46 am

[vidid=151287]

Awesome editing
Image
Image
User avatar
ZaCloud
 
Joined: 12 Jul 2001
Location: Where I am
Status: Crazy (formerly _Ice-Angel_ )

Postby piiiiii » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:12 am

Kael_ wrote:
And I would like quote also Dream's Odyssey by Kenzuka. Not perfect, but very interesting first video :
[vidid=146981]


+1
User avatar
piiiiii
 
Joined: 26 May 2007

Postby Kalean » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
NightlHlawk wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:this is incredible for a first amv. and it's in my top favorites. this better win Best First Video or ya'll are (fill in the blank)

Title: Animus
Musical Artist: Within Temptation
Song: Angels
Anime: Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
Genre: Character Profile / Drama / Serious
Creator: Unmei-chan
x2


x4


Opp meant 3...I should really go to bed now. XD


Ok, I'll make it x4. A first video winning best Drama at AX? Come on now, that's got to be worth something.
User avatar
Kalean
 
Joined: 30 Mar 2002

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest