Best Use of Special Effects

krillin the villin
Org Profile

Post by krillin the villin » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:25 pm

lol, well like most of the Viewers here, i will stand and say Spoil is my winner, not careing for the VCA as always, knowing its more of celeberty deathmatch then a real contest in general cause there is alot of noseing. lol, its always a good idea to reasure people of the rules, but when the viewers themselfs think in this perticulare set of events that the rules are not right, then there needs to be some addin's.

like Idaho state law of married couples states: anything besides stationary position is an imprisonable offence, that was awsome im sure in the 1900-1950's im sure.
Because you are good at amv's dosent meen you can't get yer arse kicked.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:41 pm

krillin the villin wrote:like Idaho state law of married couples states: anything besides stationary position is an imprisonable offence, that was awsome im sure in the 1900-1950's im sure.
Stationary position? :shock:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:58 pm

krillin the villin wrote:noseing
Clever, I just caught that did you just notice that the color of his text is brown and the word he text brown was noseing?

BROWN Noseing.

I get it, I fucking Get it! you sir are a freagin comedian!
I'd reward you some Tuna/Bronze Women.

krillin the villin
Org Profile

Post by krillin the villin » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:20 am

>.>

rum
Because you are good at amv's dosent meen you can't get yer arse kicked.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:19 am

Ah well, you're all just going to have to vote for Relic then, it's better anyways ;o

(expecting payment for this post)

Gaurry_no_blond
Org Profile

Post by Gaurry_no_blond » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:06 pm

strange and stupid rules...

BlackChaos626
Org Profile

Post by BlackChaos626 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 pm

[MOD22: Spam of quotes removed.]

I guess is 21x

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Darkbebe
Org Profile

Post by Darkbebe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:34 pm

The rule makes perfect sense and is understandable. But in the end this statement was made to protect interests of admins not users. And should the user be punished for this Deliberate
mistake. I’m more then sure that SVS had no intent to harm the site (animemusicvideos.org) they are just three guys, who worked Very hard on there video for acknowledgment and respect of there work and themselves, as we all are, otherwise this kind of sites wouldn’t exist. And we all know what kind of work this three have made to make there video to be what it is now!
It would be not just mean but uncivilized to DQ them. We all make mistakes, but the question is, what you do after those mistakes… Maybe it would be against the rules but at list humanly to let them to compete in Viewer’s Choice Award 2008.
I truly believe that humans come fist not rules and I doubt that anyone will go against the decision of helping the SVS, for there work and blaming the admins for making there VCA full, cause without this video it would be not.

Thank you for your attention!

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Rules are rules. If you don't follow them, accidental/mistake or not, disqualification is the consequence. Your justification on humans before rules does not apply here. In fact, it doesn't apply in almost all cases of any contest/competition/anything similar of the sort. If someone is gonna be disqualified for any reason in regards to breaking the rules. That's how it is. Hard work(or being human) doesn't justify anything if a rule is broken.

They still have until Friday to un-disqualify themselves. I assume the problem can be fixed by transferring the video to one of their accounts(I think this has been done on this site before?) and then the other members are added in collaboration to it. I also assume such a procedure won't be done unless they personally ask of it(?).

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”