Sony Vegas - Masking Tutotrial

For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.

Moderator: Niotex

Re: Sony Vegas - Masking Tutotrial

Postby Pauratagashi22 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 am

I'm having a problem with figuring out how to access the preview timeline...How do you get to that?
Pauratagashi22

Postby PleepChan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm

oh I get it now, thats why my masks were so glitchy even though I re-did it a million times XD Thank you! I almost gave up on masking XD
PleepChan

Postby Sunshinegirl09 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Oh thanks so much! I was getting really annoyed with Vegas because if I was "rotoscoping" (moving masks...) it would never show the right mask.
Sunshinegirl09

Postby OtakuGray » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:51 pm

niiiice~ I get asked about this all the time, so ill just show them this forum from now on! :) Thanks so much!
godix wrote:Like this one amv. It was all like woosh, zoom with effects. And I was all like whoa awesome. Then that guitar thingies popped up and went dun dun DUN dun then those box thingies went zooming by and twirling around and shit. Oh god, then the hexagons popped up and I was like 'I just got a stiffie'. Then there was the circle with those thingies going around and I blew my load.

OtakuGray
I understoop!

Postby sircrackpot » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 pm

I love you. I love you with the entirety of my tiny heart. <3 *abuses masking*
...Yeah, I know she's a trap.
sircrackpot

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Personally I dont like to use mp4 because it gives me a weird quality, although... all the masks looks fine. I got a question:

From my experience, I noticed that everytime I mask a clip and if I decide to extend or make it short, all the masks keyframes moves and when I render it the masks appears in different locations, why does that happen?
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Previous

Return to Visual Effects