How do you do the heart transition???

xXAmity0ParkXx
Org Profile

How do you do the heart transition???

Post by xXAmity0ParkXx » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

OK, I've seen countless AMVs that all have this little heart effects or transition. It's basically a heart that kind of stops for a few seconds, does sort of a wave trick, and then continues off the screen. If you don't get what I'm saying go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXUujIU3i0

So anyway, if you guys could help me on this, that'd be awesome! :) *I believe this effect/transition is for Sony Vegas!*

AikiNick
Org Profile

Re: How do you do the heart transition???

Post by AikiNick » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 am

I don't know if there is a special plug-in for Vegas for that kind of thing, neither do I know how to do that in Vegas without plug-ins. But if you have AE then you simple cut out the shape of the heart with mask and then animate mask expansion. For the shake you can simply change the mask shapes randomly. And for that glow around the shape you can add glow effect and change "Glow Based On" to Alpha Channel, then add drop shadow effect, might look better. Not like I'm going to make something in my AMV, but if I had to do it, I'd do it like this. By the way, you can simply ask that person on Youtube how she(presumably) did that. Hope this will help at least a bit.

Thanks for attention, bye.

Spikeyxchan
Org Profile

Re: How do you do the heart transition???

Post by Spikeyxchan » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Well you're right it's a transition :D
It's a plug-in called " Spice Master v.2 " :DD

Return to “Effects & Techniques”