Help me with my AMV

The Lovely Misa Amane
Org Profile

Help me with my AMV

Post by The Lovely Misa Amane » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Well I really wanted to do a kind of anime mix with techno music and Lip sync.Well I have no idea to make the videos jump to clip to clip as fast as I want it.Like in some videos they can switch their clips really fast,so if anyone knows how to do that,HELP ME! =3

Also I want to know how to slow it down so I can match the song with there mouth movment without stopping the song.Oh and how do I add colors and hearts,stars,ect.

Thank you for the help

!Misa appreciates!

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:35 pm

As for the first part on making clips switch so fast... make smaller clips?
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 pm

to add hearts and stars and such ... make them in either photoshop or THE GIMP and import the psd file to your editing program and put them in a track above the video you want them on

The Lovely Misa Amane
Org Profile

Post by The Lovely Misa Amane » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:25 pm

@Head Hunter:I already tried to make them smaller and they still arent the way I want them =[

@Jaddzia:Hmm..GIMP?Ok well I'll look up on it ^_^ Thank you

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 pm

THE GIMP is a free alternative to photoshop

The Lovely Misa Amane
Org Profile

Post by The Lovely Misa Amane » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:25 am

Hm ok It seems I have to download it right?Hopefully it wont take long ^^

Altrouge
Hero of Time
Org Profile

Post by Altrouge » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 pm

The Lovely Misa Amane wrote:@Head Hunter:I already tried to make them smaller and they still arent the way I want them =[
What video editing program are you using? If you zoom in close enough, you can make clips small enough, that's for sure. Even if you are changing clips every frame or something, it's perfectly doable.

nifear4
Org Profile

Post by nifear4 » Fri May 02, 2008 5:09 pm

.Iris wrote:
The Lovely Misa Amane wrote:@Head Hunter:I already tried to make them smaller and they still arent the way I want them =[
What video editing program are you using? If you zoom in close enough, you can make clips small enough, that's for sure. Even if you are changing clips every frame or something, it's perfectly doable.

.Iris said it all. If you zoom in your timeline, most likely you have PC, so just scroll up or down in the timeline and you will make the clips larger because your enlarging the timeline. *ZOOMING IN SO IT LOOKS BIGGER*.... then you can make the clips the way you want it.

Also for the stars, etc effects.. you can do it in Photoshop, but there are some video effects out there or plugins for free that you can get... why not try that?

Hope your project is going well ^^

Return to “Effects & Techniques”