Sapphire error

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Sapphire error

Post by Autraya » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:14 pm

I've been getting this problem for a while now but finally thought I'd ask the general populace if there was a solution (plus I'm bored and only just remembered)

With both Sapphire 1.07 & 1.08 (and trialing other peoples versions) I get an error in AE 7.0 "not \=" if i have sapphire installed and the program crashes before opening.
In Premiere Pro 1.5 If I installed Sapphire then edited and used an effect I could export, however if I closed the program or shut down the computer w/e every time i try and reopen the project file I get the same error as AE, at which point I uninstall the plugin(s) in order to continue editing.
So i kinda gave up.
Anyone know what is causing this (I have a new version of premiere but I'm partway through a few projects and I dont want to install it until I finish them.) and how to fix it?

I know some people have got sapphire working on premiere 6.0/6.5 and CS versions.

hope this is the right forum
new banzors in the making :p

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Alright. It seams like a problem with your programs, importing the plug ins. Yeah I would suggest to reinstall AE and Premiere. Well I don´t really think that it would help, but it would be a try. A complete new installation of your system (Windows etc.) should work =P

I work in Premiere Pro 1.5 and After Effects 7.0 with your Saphire versions and it works good with no problems.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:26 pm

well at least that rules out it being the editing programs (to an exteent) I'm honnestly not sure what is causing it..... i just need to stop making new videos for long enough to install new stuff *sigh*
new banzors in the making :p

Perfect-Blue
Org Profile

Post by Perfect-Blue » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Sometimes i got the same error.Everytime i fix it with "CLose AE", "reinstall Sapphire" and "ReOpen AE".
Mine Sapphire is 1,07.

Return to “Effects & Techniques”