Bloody Titles

Netavi
Org Profile

Bloody Titles

Post by Netavi » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:30 am

How to make Bloody titles in sony vegas 7.0 or where i can download this font.

(example ScorpionsUltd-Whisper Of The Beast
or watch here)

Zero Link
Org Profile

Re: Bloody Titles

Post by Zero Link » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 pm

Netavi wrote:How to make Bloody titles in sony vegas 7.0 or where i can download this font.

(example ScorpionsUltd-Whisper Of The Beast
or watch here)

Edit: I don't know how to do it in Sony Vegas, or if its even possible but in AE -
Grab the blood font of your choice and use Distort - Liquify. Mess around with the Warp Tool Settings and the Distortion Percentage. You'd have to add extra stuff to make it look like real blood. WOTB used a blood scene that was dripping off of Naruto's mouth and added some other effects to make it look realistic I believe. You'd have to mess around with those settings. You'd probably want to get ae.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Eh, i'm sure a site has a 'bloody' font somewhere. Google 'free fonts' and see what you get, if you want a dripping effect, try doing a moving mask under the text, to make it look like blood. I think kaxi did it in Photoshop in one of his videos once ....not sure how. If u need more info on how to do that mask, pm me and i'll send you some quick examples.

Netavi
Org Profile

Post by Netavi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:27 am

guy07 wrote:Eh, i'm sure a site has a 'bloody' font somewhere. Google 'free fonts' and see what you get, if you want a dripping effect, try doing a moving mask under the text, to make it look like blood. I think kaxi did it in Photoshop in one of his videos once ....not sure how. If u need more info on how to do that mask, pm me and i'll send you some quick examples.

Thanks for help. I always look for most difficult ways to solve problems :P instead for a few minutes of thinking how to do it easier :roll: .

Return to “Effects & Techniques”