Bloody Titles

For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.

Moderator: Niotex

Bloody Titles

Postby Netavi » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:30 am

How to make Bloody titles in sony vegas 7.0 or where i can download this font.

(example ScorpionsUltd-Whisper Of The Beast
or watch here)
Netavi

Re: Bloody Titles

Postby Zero Link » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 pm

Netavi wrote:How to make Bloody titles in sony vegas 7.0 or where i can download this font.

(example ScorpionsUltd-Whisper Of The Beast
or watch here)

Edit: I don't know how to do it in Sony Vegas, or if its even possible but in AE -
Grab the blood font of your choice and use Distort - Liquify. Mess around with the Warp Tool Settings and the Distortion Percentage. You'd have to add extra stuff to make it look like real blood. WOTB used a blood scene that was dripping off of Naruto's mouth and added some other effects to make it look realistic I believe. You'd have to mess around with those settings. You'd probably want to get ae.
Zero Link

Postby guy07 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Eh, i'm sure a site has a 'bloody' font somewhere. Google 'free fonts' and see what you get, if you want a dripping effect, try doing a moving mask under the text, to make it look like blood. I think kaxi did it in Photoshop in one of his videos once ....not sure how. If u need more info on how to do that mask, pm me and i'll send you some quick examples.
guy07

Postby Netavi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:27 am

guy07 wrote:Eh, i'm sure a site has a 'bloody' font somewhere. Google 'free fonts' and see what you get, if you want a dripping effect, try doing a moving mask under the text, to make it look like blood. I think kaxi did it in Photoshop in one of his videos once ....not sure how. If u need more info on how to do that mask, pm me and i'll send you some quick examples.

Thanks for help. I always look for most difficult ways to solve problems :P instead for a few minutes of thinking how to do it easier :roll: .
Netavi

Return to Visual Effects