Shaking effects?

For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.

Moderator: Niotex

Postby GH » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:07 pm

Wow...by the time it took to read all these replies,you could be done with the shaking effect,it dosent take much time at all,just use keyframes,and i suggest you right click each one and click "smooth"
GH

Postby floatuponourtears » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:44 pm

you could just use After Effects wiggle() expression, I mean, it can't get any easier than writing "wiggle(5,25)" :X
floatuponourtears

Postby silentway » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:17 pm

nonks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 pm Post subject:
in vegas all u have to do is apply the film effect and remove the tint so that it matches the video...then apply the particles like dust and scratches and in no time u'll have a nice shaky effect

that is what i did. just like u. :D. but for me, the scratches just get in my way.

thequaker filter looks good. going to give it a try. thanks guys.
silentway

Postby floatuponourtears » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:30 pm

seems pointless to have a filter for such a ridiculously easy effect
floatuponourtears

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:07 pm

floatuponourtears wrote:seems pointless to have a filter for such a ridiculously easy effect

Is it all that easy when you want to have realistic looking edging when you're moving the entire screen? No, that requires several effects that this plugin does all at the once.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby floatuponourtears » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:02 pm

You could just... scale it up a bit? :X
Motion Tile doesn't solve this problem indefinitely, either.
floatuponourtears

Previous

Return to Visual Effects