Not sure what its called...

For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.

Moderator: Niotex

Postby Jonezine » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 pm

Thank You.

Im working on real footage its very hard to crop all frames (camera shake, unregular fills, ...) what i have been doing is using the pen and crop a person and using a keyframe in every frame with a diferent crop (mask shape) in after effects. It´s just too hard.

I´ll try the rotoscope thing... anime seems to be less difficult.
User avatar
Joined: 19 Sep 2004
Location: Portugal


Return to Visual Effects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest