For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 am
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Eake4 wrote:Why would you want to use that...
for reference anyway its a grunge called the matrixdata. not an effect.
Grunge? But uhm, well, it's not really that bad if it's used correctly. Most people just use it badly
- The sexy Artist
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 pm
- Status: Lighting up the days
- Location: California, United States
I believe that will be an overlay layer in which starters use thinking that it supposedly makes their action amvs better
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Mol and 2 guests