I love you guys

This forum is for shameless promotion and self-promotion of videos for the VCA awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.

I love you guys

Postby godix » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:17 am

Morning Honkation for Sentimental? Devil^Shin for almost everything? MSTRB80s for best MEP? DEWELOPERS for anything at all? The wondertwins for most helpful?

I could go on, in fact I could mention something from almost every category, but I don't need to. You got the idea. I was slightly worried there wouldn't be a mockery choice in the VCAs this year but you guys have exceeded my wildest dreams. It appears not a single one of you took them seriously. I love you all. But keep your clothes on, I don't love you in that way. Not sober at least.

Keep in mind this is just the semi-finals. In order to make it a true mockery one of these just plain wrong nominations needs to win. So vote silver_moon for most original, after all she changed at least one or two cuts from her last dozen videos.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby xnamkcor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am

What the hell are you on?
WE DRAMATIZE IT COMPLETELY!
xnamkcor

Postby aesling » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am

Someone needs to screenshot this to prove that it happened later.
aesling
Mad Scientist

Postby xnamkcor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:25 am

WE DRAMATIZE IT COMPLETELY!
xnamkcor

Re: I love you guys

Postby Prodigi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:51 am

godix wrote:Morning Honkation for Sentimental? Devil^Shin for almost everything? MSTRB80s for best MEP? DEWELOPERS for anything at all? The wondertwins for most helpful?

I could go on, in fact I could mention something from almost every category, but I don't need to. You got the idea. I was slightly worried there wouldn't be a mockery choice in the VCAs this year but you guys have exceeded my wildest dreams. It appears not a single one of you took them seriously. I love you all. But keep your clothes on, I don't love you in that way. Not sober at least.

Keep in mind this is just the semi-finals. In order to make it a true mockery one of these just plain wrong nominations needs to win. So vote silver_moon for most original, after all she changed at least one or two cuts from her last dozen videos.

You forgot me getting into Semi's for 2 categories. Pretty fucked up shit happening there.
Prodigi
is the conductor.

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:29 am

Ya, and Kino: Daughter of the Gun for best action .... and SuperStar for Best Lip sync .... Classic. :lol:

But, I'll take 'em/ :wink:
ImageImageImageImage
JudgeHolden

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:29 am

I enjoy the fact that there's a parody category at all. Since there's like 1 or 2 actual parodies in the whole category. :lol:
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:11 am

godix, your going to love this.....

Amv_4000 for.... dun dun dun!!!! NOTHING!! ZOMG!!
AMV_4000

Postby Greggus1 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:41 am

godix wrote:I could go on, in fact I could mention something from almost every category, but I don't need to.

Oh please, do it. I'm in the mood for a laugh.
Greggus1

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:05 pm

I know, I can't believe Dewelopers only made it in ten categories either :(
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:52 pm

Kitsuner wrote:I know, I can't believe Dewelopers only made it in ten categories either :(

A Travisty I say!
ImageImageImageImage
JudgeHolden

Postby -GfN- » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:02 pm

the downfall of the majority in the amv community becomes quite apparent in this, even more than in the last year's vca's.

so I was right after all |:

yeah, whatever...

~Jannis
-GfN-

Postby pat_hulse » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:32 pm

Someone explain to me how Dewelopers was nominated for Video of the Year, but Undiscovered Countries wasn't?
pat_hulse

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 pm

pat_hulse wrote:Someone explain to me how Dewelopers was nominated for Video of the Year, but Undiscovered Countries wasn't?

Ileia should field this one.
CrackTheSky
Ask me about Project Gateway!

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:46 pm

godix wrote:Morning Honkation for Sentimental?

Honkation is just as sentimental as Undiscovered Countries and A Message From Concerned AMV Editors.

|:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Next

Return to VCA Shameless Promotions 2007