Video of the Year

This forum is for shameless promotion and self-promotion of videos for the VCA awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.

Postby JudgeHolden » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:59 am

Since I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!

[vidid=117481]


:shock:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
JudgeHolden
 
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Status: Looking at you through your window!

Postby Darius GQ » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:13 am

JudgeHolden wrote:Since I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!

[vidid=117481]


:shock:


How could I forget!!! :shock: x2
User avatar
Darius GQ
 
Joined: 01 May 2005
Location: Russia (SPb)

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:17 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:Since I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!

[vidid=117481]


:shock:


x3
User avatar
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls
 
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Status: Probably not editing.

Postby ^BlooD^ » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:01 pm

Krisqo wrote:
KIROV_BG wrote:
Funky-kun wrote:
angelx03 wrote:
Minion wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Though I'm not a sucker for hugely popular vids, you gotta give this guy his due... totally deserved AKROSS win, totally deserves this.

[vidid=135186]

Just the fact that he created a number of 'scenes' in it from scratch says enough.

:up:


x9000


In agreement as well! And he didn't use overused sources! 8-)


x9001 :D

x9002 :D

x9003 :uhoh:

well uhhhhh x9004 :twisted:
User avatar
^BlooD^
 
Joined: 14 Nov 2006
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Niotex » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Galaxy Bounce hands down. This was one of the few video's that really impressed me. Not only did it impress me but unlike others it made me a little jalous :oops: So hands down for achieving that.
Image
User avatar
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Location: Netherlands
Status: Simply Insane

Postby requiett » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:31 pm

^BlooD^ wrote:
Krisqo wrote:
KIROV_BG wrote:
Funky-kun wrote:
angelx03 wrote:
Minion wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Though I'm not a sucker for hugely popular vids, you gotta give this guy his due... totally deserved AKROSS win, totally deserves this.

[vidid=135186]

Just the fact that he created a number of 'scenes' in it from scratch says enough.

:up:


x9000


In agreement as well! And he didn't use overused sources! 8-)


x9001 :D

x9002 :D

x9003 :uhoh:

well uhhhhh x9004 :twisted:

Image
User avatar
requiett
 
Joined: 12 May 2003
Location: Alaska

Postby Infinity Squared » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Niotex wrote:Galaxy Bounce hands down. This was one of the few video's that really impressed me. Not only did it impress me but unlike others it made me a little jalous :oops: So hands down for achieving that.


I gotta agree on that statement. It made me just go, "wow, that's just plain brilliant and inspiring."
Image
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Status: Shutting Down

Postby Devil^Shin » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:46 pm

requiett wrote:[
Image
ITS OVER 9000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.
User avatar
Devil^Shin
 
Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Status: Noble Devil

Postby Warheart » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:09 am

Image
User avatar
Warheart
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2003
Location: In Fiction
Status: Immersed

Postby Nekoyoukai » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:47 pm

-Bauzi- wrote:[vidid=129345]


X2
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
User avatar
Nekoyoukai
 
Joined: 15 Aug 2003

Postby Gwench » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:55 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:[vidid=117481]
:shock:

x4 :D
User avatar
Gwench
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2003
Location: Toulouse (Fr.)

Postby guy07 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:53 pm

I told Umkz when he released that video that it would win best video, and it will. So I'm voting reflections but requietts War of the Pendants was killer too ....WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! :shock:
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:27 am

Tsunami Jones wrote:
Reigna wrote:[vidid=118208]


:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Postby Prodigi » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:29 am

Radical_Yue wrote:
Tsunami Jones wrote:
Reigna wrote:[vidid=118208]


:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

x2

I got some wierd looks on a bus when i was watching that on my iPod : \
Prodigi
is the conductor.
 
Joined: 06 Sep 2003

Postby Ileia » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:44 am

Prodigi wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Tsunami Jones wrote:
Reigna wrote:[vidid=118208]


:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

x2

I got some wierd looks on a bus when i was watching that on my iPod : \


You wouldn't if you wouldn't jerk off to it at the same time.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

PreviousNext

Return to VCA Shameless Promotions 2007

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest