Best Use of Visual Effects

This forum is for shameless promotion and self-promotion of videos for the VCA awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.
User avatar
rurisis
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:36 am
Location: asgard
Contact:
Org Profile

hello~;;

Postby rurisis » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:19 am

Video: <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=133317" target="_blank">Nanoha Waltz</a>
Anime: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha , Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's (TV)
Song: Taisetu na mono
Artist: Road of Major
Creator: <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=373111" target="_blank">rurisis</a>
Studio: None listed

User avatar
Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:50 am
Status: Melancholy
Location: SOS-Dan HQ
Org Profile

Postby Willen » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:01 am

[vidid=129499]
and
[vidid=104934]
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

User avatar
Warheart
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:58 am
Status: Immersed
Location: In Fiction
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Warheart » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:50 am

[vidid=135186]

and

[vidid=131365]

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:07 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:[vidid=134431]


A Pretty Mp4 of this has now been uploaded .... :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby guy07 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm

[quote="Warheart"][vidid=135186]

OR JudgeHoldens Panty Raid 2. ^_^
Boobs AND killer effects, you cant go wrong.

User avatar
yumi+chan
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:33 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby yumi+chan » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:48 am

requiett wrote:[vidid=127470]


[vidid=129132]

User avatar
Szwagier
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:53 am
Location: Poland
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Szwagier » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:34 am

[vidid=132668]
Shameless self promotion ftw :P
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Status: Shutting Down
Location: Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Infinity Squared » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:36 am

Szwagier wrote:[vidid=132668]
Shameless self promotion ftw :P


:o

And so you should...

Awesome stuff... definitely highly recommend this!
Image

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:48 am
Org Profile

Postby Prodigi » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:18 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
Darius GQ wrote:[vidid=134489]


x2

x3

User avatar
KnX
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:27 am
Location: In front of my pc
Org Profile

Postby KnX » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:31 am

Szwagier wrote:[vidid=132668]
Shameless self promotion ftw :P

damn how could I forget this vid
x2

User avatar
Dark-Krystal
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:45 am
Location: Saint-Guiraud, FRANCE
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark-Krystal » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:42 am

requiett wrote:Hay guyz. 8-)
[vidid=127470]


x 2

User avatar
Knowname
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:49 pm
Status: Indubitably
Location: Sanity, USA (on the edge... very edge)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Knowname » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:32 pm

OK I'm gonna have quite a few here.... (I decided to forgo my list cuz of this IMPOSIBLE format...)
The academy wrote:[vidid=115212]

because if scene selection gets your senses going you can find no better

The academy wrote:[vidid=117951]

because... well it's DAMNED funny if you liked last year Wizard of Ozaka

The academy wrote:[vidid=113017]

because fire gets the blood flowing

The academy wrote:[vidid=117706]

because masks are AWESOME

The academy wrote:[vidid=126313]

because... it is the default..

The academy wrote:[vidid=134431]

because Eurofire was SWEET!!

User avatar
Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Org Profile

Postby Batto! » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:36 pm


User avatar
Shazzy
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: The Universe
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Shazzy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:33 pm

[vidid=131996][vidid=129345]
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

User avatar
Nekoyoukai
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Postby Nekoyoukai » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 am

[vidid=124347]
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.


Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests