Best Fun/Upbeat Video

This forum is for shameless promotion and self-promotion of videos for the VCA awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.
User avatar
Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:30 pm
Location: WI
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Aerialesque » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:01 pm

Ingow wrote:[vidid=131324]


x2. Totally forgot about that one. :shock:
Image

User avatar
Scoob
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:18 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Scoob » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:44 pm

[vidid=112837]
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:50 am
Status: Melancholy
Location: SOS-Dan HQ
Org Profile

Postby Willen » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:54 am

[vidid=129744]
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

User avatar
Knowname
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:49 pm
Status: Indubitably
Location: Sanity, USA (on the edge... very edge)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Knowname » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:11 am

Knowname wrote:OK I'm gonna have quite a few here.... (I decided to forgo my list cuz of this IMPOSIBLE format...)
The academy wrote:[vidid=113017]

most fun I'd had in YEARS... simply because... if you don't give it your TOTAL attention it will loop on you forever and ever and ever and you'll NEVER NOTICE!!

The academy wrote:[vidid=129507]

because if anyone can make fun NOT funny, it is JCD

The academy wrote:[vidid=126372]

because emo zombies = teh win!! (this video ate my MONITOR!!)

The academy wrote:[vidid=134431]

Because sometimes even retards get rewarded

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:18 pm

Knowname wrote:
Knowname wrote:OK I'm gonna have quite a few here.... (I decided to forgo my list cuz of this IMPOSIBLE format...)


The academy wrote:[vidid=134431]

Because sometimes even retards get rewarded


HaHa! you put the wrong video ID ... Who's da retard now! :P

No that this shouldn't be here ... :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:
Knowname wrote:
Knowname wrote:OK I'm gonna have quite a few here.... (I decided to forgo my list cuz of this IMPOSIBLE format...)


The academy wrote:[vidid=134431]

Because sometimes even retards get rewarded


HaHa! you put the wrong video ID ... Who's da retard now! :P

not that this shouldn't be here ... :roll:
[/b]

Fixed ...
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Knowname
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:49 pm
Status: Indubitably
Location: Sanity, USA (on the edge... very edge)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Knowname » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:06 pm

[quote="Knowname"]You puttin' words into my mouth BOY???

User avatar
older_gohan
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:21 pm
Location: With my girl friend, making out.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby older_gohan » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:07 pm

Well i feel kind of bad considering all of the great videos there are and somewhat feeling inadequate for mine. But I know alot of people seemed to like my amv so I'll shamlessly promote it. This is an upbeat video that is lots of fun and addicting at the same time. I never had so much fun making an amv either.

[vidid=115325]

Hope you like it.

User avatar
Shazzy
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: The Universe
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Shazzy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:37 pm

[vidid=126502]
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

User avatar
Nekoyoukai
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Postby Nekoyoukai » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:31 am

Reigna wrote:[vidid=127100]
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

S_N_I_P_E_R
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:59 am
Location: Bulgaria
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby S_N_I_P_E_R » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:33 am

[vidid=108893]

User avatar
starcat09
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:22 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby starcat09 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:34 pm

This isn't entirely shamelessly promoting my own work - I feel shame, just not enough to stop myself.

[vidid=116056]

Cartoon Heroes would also get a nomination from me if it hadn't already gotten it several times by now.
Image
Image

User avatar
Ojamajo_LimePie
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:08 pm
Status: On the computer or in the hospital.
Location: Mount Vernon, WA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ojamajo_LimePie » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:41 pm

[vidid=124098]

You'd think somebody would've nominated this by now. What is this world coming to? :roll:
Image Image

User avatar
ZaCloud
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:04 pm
Status: Crazy (formerly _Ice-Angel_ )
Location: Where I am
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby ZaCloud » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:04 pm

"Assault and Battery"
gangstaj8 (Flying Frog)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=112203

"Stop Looking At My ****!"
Hinano
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=118889

"Life of a Dog - Pt. 1"
Rider4Z (Otaku Lounge Productions)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=110201

"Fullmetal Masochist"
BishounenStalker (Tornado Studios)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=124970
(takes a while to warm up, but it does get some FMA-fan chuckles)
Image
Image

User avatar
HorrorPhD
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:25 pm
Location: Your Imagination
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby HorrorPhD » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:33 pm

[vidid=116969]
[vidid=127100]
[vidid=124815]
Image
ImageImage


Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest