Best Drama Video

This forum is for shameless promotion and self-promotion of videos for the VCA awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.
User avatar
ReXMaster
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:10 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby ReXMaster » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:05 am

ReXMaster wrote:Member: <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=590015">tifa1234</a>
Title: Can't Stop Now (Place Promised)
Song: Keane - Can't Stop Now
Anime: Place Promised in Our Early Days, The (Beyond the Clouds)
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=136076">[Download]</a>


click this one ^^

User avatar
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 pm
Status: Maybe editing?
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby CrackTheSky » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:34 am

ReXMaster wrote:
ReXMaster wrote:Member: <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=590015">tifa1234</a>
Title: Can't Stop Now (Place Promised)
Song: Keane - Can't Stop Now
Anime: Place Promised in Our Early Days, The (Beyond the Clouds)
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=136076">[Download]</a>


click this one ^^


Good video...too bad it won't be up for a VCA 'til next year :/

User avatar
ReXMaster
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:10 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby ReXMaster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:48 pm

opps i forgot....

User avatar
dazedash
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: WVU
Org Profile

Postby dazedash » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:45 pm

Prodigi wrote:
Otohiko wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Ileia wrote:[vidid=111563]
I see I was too slow.
So was I. Actually, in many ways I think this is > Reflections
x 4

x5

+

Studio: DvaT Studios
Member: Troyan
Title: Smile (Remastered)
Anime: Air
Song: Alan Silvestri - Pandora's Box

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ileia » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm

I cannot BELIEVE that a-m-v.org didn't make it into the semi-nominations.

I don't care what the nominations say, a-m-v.org FOR BEST DRAMA!

User avatar
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 pm
Status: Maybe editing?
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:10 pm

Ileia wrote:I cannot BELIEVE that a-m-v.org didn't make it into the semi-nominations.

I don't care what the nominations say, a-m-v.org FOR BEST DRAMA!


x2

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:42 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Ileia wrote:I cannot BELIEVE that a-m-v.org didn't make it into the semi-nominations.

I don't care what the nominations say, a-m-v.org FOR BEST DRAMA!


x2


x3 ...... :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:48 pm

Ileia wrote:I cannot BELIEVE that a-m-v.org didn't make it into the semi-nominations.

I don't care what the nominations say, a-m-v.org FOR BEST DRAMA!

I disagree, and you disgust me for thinking that way. We're through. >:|
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ileia » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:49 pm

You don't get a hoodie.


Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests