Best Dance Video

This forum is for shameless promotion and self-promotion of videos for the VCA awards. Please be sure to promote other videos in addition to your own. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is concluded.
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:40 pm

NightPunisher wrote:Video: Hold me now
Anime: Princess Tutu
Song: Håll Om Mig
Artist: Nanne Grönvall
Creator: alkampfer81
Studio: Tidirium Studio


It's not entered into the VCAs.

Also... you don't need to write stuff out, that's what the vidid tag is for...

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:24 am

I guess my vid Grace made it to the semifinals in this catigory. :?


Well, I guess thanks to those who voted. :D
Image

User avatar
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:11 pm
Status: Going crazy
Location: in an alternate universe
Org Profile

Postby SilversLightning » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:35 am

Radical_Yue wrote:I guess my vid Grace made it to the semifinals in this catigory. :?


Well, I guess thanks to those who voted. :D


that one is one of my personal favorites
:up:

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:29 am

lol, thanks =3
Image

User avatar
Soujiro Seta
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:24 pm
Status: Going insane
Location: University of the Pacific Law School
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Soujiro Seta » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:18 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
NightPunisher wrote:Video: Hold me now
Anime: Princess Tutu
Song: Håll Om Mig
Artist: Nanne Grönvall
Creator: alkampfer81
Studio: Tidirium Studio


It's not entered into the VCAs.

Also... you don't need to write stuff out, that's what the vidid tag is for...
It wasn't entered? Does this mean that there was something disqualifiying it or did the creator just not actively enter it or something else? Because I am majorly confused as to why it's not in the nominees. :?

User avatar
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 pm
Status: Maybe editing?
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby CrackTheSky » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:35 am

Soujiro Seta wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
NightPunisher wrote:Video: Hold me now
Anime: Princess Tutu
Song: Håll Om Mig
Artist: Nanne Grönvall
Creator: alkampfer81
Studio: Tidirium Studio


It's not entered into the VCAs.

Also... you don't need to write stuff out, that's what the vidid tag is for...
It wasn't entered? Does this mean that there was something disqualifiying it or did the creator just not actively enter it or something else? Because I am majorly confused as to why it's not in the nominees. :?


alkampfer81 didn't check the box in his profile or wherever that would have allowed his videos to be nominated.


Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests