Can anyone loan me ALL the Miazaki movies?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Re: Can anyone loan me ALL the Miazaki movies?

Post by dwchang » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 am

Beowulf wrote:Man this rocks. Just watching Castle in the Sky makes me fall in love with anime again. What a great film.

Its fun watching movies and picking out the AMV spots. Like the shot toward the end of CitS when the two kids almost fall off the ledge and roll around laughing. AWWWWW :up:
Yeah Laputa is probably my favorite Miyazaki film and I immediately knew what scene you were talking about. I'm such a sentimental guy :P.
Beowulf wrote:
dwchang wrote:Following in the steps of Hsien, Vlad, myself and well...a million other editors I see? Then again, I could see your style making it something unique so I'm interested.
To be fair, AMVs are more about "how you do it" than they are "what you're doing". Uncross those arms and lower that eyebrow!

You'll probably like it :sweat:
Oh I didn't mean for that to come out the way it seemed to. I'm pretty sure I'll like it. I've liked all of the above mentioned Miyazaki videos and as I said, I think you'll bring something unique to the table.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Re: Can anyone loan me ALL the Miazaki movies?

Post by godix » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 am

I'm trying to imagine Dead to the World the cute kiddie miazaki movie version. I'm seeing great comedy potential here...

Return to “General Discussion”